Week 3 Part B: Developing a Brand


I don't have my own business, so it's an imaginary story. If I were to have my own business, I would like to start a clothing business. Because recently I'm interested in clothes and I thought it would be the most fun to make clothes. And if I have my own brand, I will think deeply about how to brand it.

First of all, I want to have a logo, not just the brand of the company's name. I believe that the logo will be the face of the business. I want to make it a logo that you can understand just by looking at it. But I want it to be simple, not flashy. Because I prefer simple things to things that are mixed with various things. It is important to make the logo easier to understand for a successful business.

 

Next, let's talk about color. I don't think it's necessary to decide on one color of the logo I thought of. Because the best way is to change the color of the logo according to the color of each dress. By doing so, people can enjoy choosing clothes with the logo in their favorite color, or choosing the one that matches the color of the clothes themselves and the color of the logo. I think you can make a lot of profits by increasing the variations.

 

I would like to focus on Instagram about the use of social media. I often use it to promote photos of whole-body coordination and newly released clothes. It is important to post well. You can have your followers look at your brand's clothes and increase your willingness to buy them. In order to increase followers, if you promote it to your original followers, I will give you a coupon where you can get a discount.

 

It's never easy to make your business a success, but it was a lot of fun to think about business through this challenge. We will focus on the logos and posts of successful brands and research our business.

Comments