Week 9 Part B: Using Categories




These pictures were posted on Instagram and Facebook.


 My business is a clothing brand, so some of the categories I use are clothing manufacturing, sewing. Using this category will make a profit for my business. I chose these categories because they are different from our business.


What are the points we see when we choose clothes? In my opinion, I think the design of clothes is the most important. That's why my business is mainly designing these clothes. There are many other elements. It's the fabric used in clothes and how to make it. These two factors are also points that customers pay attention to when buying clothes. Using good fabrics and having a good dressmaker make it, the clothes we designed will be perfect, attract customers, and lead to our profits. My brand catches the eyes of people who are looking for clothes with good fabrics.


In this way, you can create a better business by using the business category in a different field from your brand, and it will lead to success.


I commented on: Kristy Yam,Megan McDonell,Alexander Garza

Comments