Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools

 I saw some members' posts and found that every tool would benefit and help my business, to make the business better. All the members had a great analysis, so it was easy to understand. I especially felt that Meet Up is good. It is a service that connects with people who are interested in the same interests, and you can help and support people who are doing the same business. This is very beneficial. We can improve and develop the quality of each other's business. In addition, you can connect with customers, so you can get reviews. This is also essential for growing the business. I believe that all tools will lead the business to success, so I will use it effectively.

I commented on: Kristy Yam, Maximiliano Hidalgo Solano, Pablo Correa, Alexander Garza

Comments