Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 First of all, I would like to thank you for taking this class to this semester. I learned how to use social media and enjoyed it very much. I learned a lot by looking at other people's social media such as blogs, Facebook, and Instagram. Everyone was able to study the use of social media and related to it, and disseminate it to increase each other's knowledge. And seeing and commenting on other people's posts will lead to a deeper understanding of the use of social media. So I think we should continue this activity. It was a very good learning.


Through this semester in this class, my viewpoint of social media has totally changed. In today's life, most people use some kind of social media, and they can use it to connect and communicate with friends, family, and people around the world. I found that the advertisements and corporate advertisements that I usually casually watched on that social media are well targeted and various factors are involved. In my personal opinion, basically big companies use a lot of videos to promote it. By doing so, they can add a lot of information to one post and get a better advertising effect. And you can attract many people's eyes by posting videos. If it's a picture, you can scroll through it, but if it's a video, you can see at a glance what kind of company's characteristics, what kind of products they are dealing with, and what kind of service they are providing. I was able to feel the company's efforts through this class.


This is the first time to learn about social media, so it was difficult to get skills to develop and make a good business or a company. However, I think I was able to develop my knowledge through this class. I don't fully understand how to use social media to develop my business, but I've been able to improve my knowledge so far. What I learned is that it is very important to first think about what kind of company you want to start and decide the target. If the target is not set, it will not be able to meet the demand of the people, and it will be difficult to make a profit. And the first point to make your business successful is to let many people know about your business. To do that, you need to post effectively. It is very important to use hashtags and scheduling posts to improve the quality of your posts. In this way, many factors are involved in the promotion of business. I would say I gained a little knowledge to use social media to develop my business.


When I analyzed other businesses, I felt that the difference between a successful business and a business was a website. The website of a company that produces a lot of profits is very simple to use colors, so you won't get tired of it even if we look at it. In addition, we have a lot of links to products and services, so we can easily find what we want to find. And it contains a lot of information and a description of the product, and it is very helpful to customers. We use photos and images to make the explanation more useful. In addition, we use specific figures to explain products and services and provide supplementary explanations. On the other hand, in a business website that was not successful, first of all, the use of colors was not good. They basically use colors that are irritating to the eyes, such as red so brightly, and they use colors that make our eyes tired, such as white letters on a black background. And there are too many letters, it's hard to understand the location of the link, and it's not helpful to visitors. In such a hard-to-see and unkind website, it will be difficult for customers to get information, and few people will want to visit this website again. In addition, it is not good to have too much information. It is important to add a good explanation. It was found that success in business involves not only improving the quality of products and services, but also many other factors.


My fictitious business is a clothing brand, and if I want to make a brand, instagram is the most effective and it's the social media I want to use. On Instagram, many companies post stylishly, clear and colorfully. That's why Instagram is the best brand of clothes. In addition to photos, there is also a video posting function called Reel, so you can post not only coordination photos, but also videos that contain a lot of information such as the history of your brand, what kind of thoughts we make, and the manufacturing process of clothes. And I think we can make a lot of profits by letting more people know our brand. The use of hashtags is also mandatory on Instagram. Users can't find it without using a hashtag that is not too broad and not too narrow. So it is important to use the right hashtag. My current knowledge is still not enough, so I want to continue learning better social media.

Comments