Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use

    In this section, I studied the use of hashtags, and posted a few posts on my business Instagram. These posts are about new arrivals, and also Halloween, because Halloween is coming soon, and by using Halloween information, can attract customers. Like this, all events are useful to do business, and items tend to sell.

    To sell goods, it is important to tell customers the information, and hashtags are effective. I used hashtags:#halloween, #halloweencostume, #suzuken, #suzukenbrand, #clothing, #clothes,#newarrivals, #california, #miracosta, #jackets, and #fallfashion. I found these hashtags by searching on Instagram. Moreover, I created my hashtag, #suzukenbrand, because it is easy to find my brand information, and in order to specify my brand. These posts were posted on my account at around 8 pm. (At this time, I posted at 8 pm because due time is approaching) I believe it is effective to post from 6 to 9 pm, because work and schools tend to finish around this time, so they use their phones, then check their Instagram. Posting at this time, the number of views is going to increase. 

    Through this assignment, I figured out that it is important to consider what time is the best for customers, and I have to use hashtags more effectively to attract my audience. At the same time, I found all companies are making an effort to succeed in their business.

I commented on: Kristy Yam, Megan McDonell, Alexander Garza

Comments